[theora-dev] Updated VP3 Document

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Feb 29 21:37:40 PST 2004

Happy Leap Day,
        I finally wrote some more of my VP3 document:
  http://home.pcisys.net/~melanson/codecs/vp3-format.txt

Changelog:
v0.3: February 29, 2004
- expanded section "Unpacking The Macroblock Coding Mode Information"
- expanded section "Unpacking The Macroblock Motion Vectors"
- added Appendix: Macroblock Coding Mode Alphabets

It may not seem like much, but gosh, this stuff takes a long time to
write.

        Timothy T.: I haven't lost all of your useful updates. But I am
unfortunately too tired to include them on this update. They will make it
in eventually.

        Thanks...

--
	-Mike Melanson