[theora-dev] theora.org website proposal

Aaron Colwell acolwell at real.com
Mon Feb 23 10:23:01 PST 2004

It would also be nice if someone could create a Theora encoder plugin for
the Helix Producer. If you did that, you'd get a Windows, Linux, and Mac
encoder from a single development effort. Vorbis is already supported by
the producer. You would also be able to quickly setup live broadcasts
using the Helix Producer and Helix Server. All of the code that you'd need
is public.

I can provide any support that may be needed. I would really like to see
this happen and I think it would be a big win for Theora adoption. Let me
know if anyone is interested.

Aaron