[Theora-dev] release of cortado 0.1.0

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Dec 24 09:37:34 PST 2004

Hi everyone !

As a special Christmas present, Fluendo is releasing the source code to
the java-based "Cortado" media player.  See http://www.flumotion.net/
for more details, or check our demo streams (with applet) at
http://mirror.fluendo.com/

This player has great support for Ogg/Vorbis/Theora, using the Jorbis code
and the Jheora port of Theora to Java written by Wim Taymans.

Keep in mind that our office stream might be a little boring since we're
at home celebrating, but we put on some music to make up for it.

In the next months, expect to see some build improvements and a nice
integration of the applet with Flumotion.

All questions, remarks, ... should go to our Flumotion development list.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Thomas

I should dress you up in pearl
Finest silk to touch your skin