[Theora-dev] yuv2rgb

Alen Ladavac alenl-ml at croteam.com
Thu Dec 9 00:38:04 PST 2004

Here are some usefull references:

a) checkout http://www.fourcc.org/yuv.php
b) search for "Video Rendering with 8-Bit YUV Formats" on
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

To help you filter the information you are interested in, the format that
theora uses internally is officially called YV12.

That's regarding the color format. I hope you understand the image layout
tricks with negative strides etc.

HTH,
Alen