[theora-dev] Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 23:48:54 +0800

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Sat Apr 3 07:43:57 PST 2004

I've kind of got my theora(alpha 3) directshow filter playing... besides the fact it's upside down and has major defects all over it :)

I can't take a screen capture becuase it's an activemovie window and they all show up transparent in screen captures.

But the defect looks something like this... there are horizontal red green and blue lines all through the image... they tend to be green mostly and like rectangles of red or blue lines in various places. I'm outputting in YV12 mode for directshow.

Also it appears that at the bottom of the screen there are two rectangular portions of the middle of the screen repeated.

I'm sure this means something to someone who knows something about video decoding... but it means nothing to me !

I'm guessing it means how i'm arranging the data for the renderer is out of whack somehow... but exactly how i'm not sure...

If this means anything to you... please let me know if you have any ideas of what i should be looking for.

Thanks,

Zen.