[theora-dev] Updated win encoder project to use "common" encoder sample

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri May 30 13:46:54 PDT 2003

Hi. I have updated the win32/experimental/encoderwin project to use the
common encoder_sample.c file. In order not to modify the existing sample (I
only added one #ifdef at the top) I chose to supply the missing functions in
a separate file for Windows only (rint(), getopt(), getopt_long()). These
reside in the win32/experimental/wincompat tree.

This should help us verify if there are really differences in the bitstream
caused by compiler differences, using the exact same source code for the
encoder. Hope it helps.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini