[theora-dev] bitstream changes

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Tue Mar 18 18:11:45 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 21:40, Dan Miller wrote:

> Someone please help.  This is likely the last bitstream change before we lock it down for Beta, so I want to get it right.

Attached is a partial patch. I believe it's doing the right thing on the
encode side, but there's no decode support yet (what's in the patch is
useless and broken). Maybe this will be a helpful starting place. I'll
work on the other half when I get a chance, but not before tomorrow
evening.

Note we also want to add a metadata header, identical in format to the
vorbis comment header. I recommend we do that as a separate step,
though.

 -r