[theora-dev] patches now in CVS main

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Thu Mar 6 11:09:06 PST 2003

note that cvs MAIN branch now includes my patches to stuff quant tables etc. into the stream header.  NOTE this patch breaks compatibility with ALPHA 1, _and_ it will brobably be broken again as the exact way we put the data into the headers is likely to change - dan

ps much thanks to Ralph G for cleaning up, testing, & committing these changes