[theora-dev] bitstream changes

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Tue Mar 18 13:40:19 PST 2003

ok now I see why we need another packet in the header.  The first one is basically for ID purposes (theora_decode_header()).  I've jammed my huffman trees in there but it sucks because I need them later on when I actually build the huffman tree structs (theora_decode_init, calls InitHuffmanSet()).  At that point the original header packet is gone so I've been keeping it around in a buffer.  Gross!!

Someone please help.  This is likely the last bitstream change before we lock it down for Beta, so I want to get it right.

 ___  Dan Miller
(++,) Founder, CTO, On2 Technologies