[theora-dev] theora spec

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Wed Jun 18 12:23:19 PDT 2003

still hoping for someone to check me on this -- it seems pretty clear that the Theora code does not in fact invert the image as did VP3.

We may have to modify the bitstream if we want to retain some compatibility with VP3.  Otherwise, conversion from VP3 will require decoding & re-encoding, which will suck pretty bad...

 ___  Dan Miller
(++,) Founder, On2 Technologies