[theora-dev] again - newest cvs and mplayer

Henry Mason hip245 at operamail.com
Tue Jun 10 04:12:50 PDT 2003

Well...yeah. In fact, it specifically says in the README:

"Once more for the record: THIS RELEASE IS NOT PRODUCTION CODE.  It
is not for ripping DVDs, writing a Xine/MPlayer plugin or anything
beyond tinkering."

So...if you want to fix mplayer, go ahead, but you're almost certainly
going to have to do it again when another Theroa release comes out.

-Henry