[theora-dev] Simple player and encoder binaries for Windows

Colin Mckellar blibblelibby at black-market-babies.com
Tue Oct 29 17:55:05 PST 2002

I have not used Theora yet, but on my G4, a 720x352x25 fps decodes at
full speed (as well as an MP3 audio track) I have a G4/350. I have an
old PC (pentium 166, and it plays a 640x272 movie at about 10-15fps on
quicktime)

Having a faster decoder is good, but I have not seen that it is
particularly slow.

Colin.