[theora-dev] Simple player and encoder binaries for Windows

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Mon Oct 28 14:47:26 PST 2002

Oops, I did not read this before attempting to port. Hope it is ok, I
understand I may need to change almost everything in the future when the api
gets updated.
Still, I believe trying to port does not hurt, and can uncover problems that
people will have later in the development cycle. Windows have several
commercial tools that can help us identify issues that can be solved during
development. One example is Bounds Checker, which caught the memory leaks I
posted about. I believe you guys need all the help you can get, right?

Mauricio