[theora-dev] Re: Theora support in ffdshow a ffvfw

Christian HJ Wiesner cwiesner at t-online.de
Fri Oct 4 08:26:50 PDT 2002

news:11920840967.20021004132232 at szm.sk...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow.
> Stéphane Bérubé asked me recently if I could implement Theora support. I
knew
> about first Theora release, downloaded its sources and tested it. I liked
> the results add decided to support it.

Milan,

i already said that on another occasion and i gladly repeat it here. Your
dshow filter is definitely one of the best pieces of code that ever found
its way onto my ( Windows ) PC  :-).

Great you are planning theora support for it. Will this include Ogg parsing
also one day ?

--
Christian

Sites : http://mcf.sourceforge.net