[theora-dev] Nice going

Stephan February stephanf at singnet.com.sg
Fri Oct 4 03:36:27 PDT 2002

Hello

I've been lurking around Theora and Tarkin-Dev for quite some time now.
I've just checkout out the Theora alpha from CVS and built it.
I then used MPlayer as per the README instructions to encode a theora
stream.
Well, I was pretty much blown away when I finally managed to get the
video to playback using the "player_example".

So this is just my little bit of encouragement to
"keep_up_the_good_work" to all the hard-working developers on Theora,
Ogg and Vorbis.

Just'a little hero-worshipping ... 'hope you guys don't mind :)

Regards
Stephan