[theora-dev] Simple player and encoder binaries for Windows

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Mon Oct 28 12:44:19 PST 2002

It is a simple port of the encoder sample included in the theora source: it
takes a wav and a video .yuv file and produces an ogg file with one vorbis
stream and one theora stream. Nothing fancy, just some way for windows users
to start experimenting the tools.

BTW, there are several hardcoded limitations on the player build.  I will
address them before releasing the source, but at this time you are limted to
30 seconds in the duration of clips and audio must be compressed as stereo,
44,100Khz,  I am being lazy with the audio buffers for now, but will
implement a proper circular buffer strategy :)

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini