[theora-dev] Multiplexed Ogg and header problems.

Alejandro G. Belluscio baldusi at uol.com.ar
Sat Nov 9 09:29:46 PST 2002

Hello Dan,
  I've been thinking a bit about this. And may be we could come up
  with an XML based definition for this things. Each stream should be
  identified by it's serial number and have a description of it's
  type. We then encapsulate this in an ogg file and concatenate it
  _before_ the multiplexed file. It's kind of custom header file. Is
  this too much against the idea of ogg encapsulating?

Regards,
Alejandro Belluscio