[theora-dev] Re: Ogg IETF standard (was: Re: [vorbis-dev] application/ogg statusupdate)

Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au
Mon Nov 18 21:03:04 PST 2002

Hmm, I know what you mean. I've actually taken these sentences out of
Monty's specifications. The first one refers to the page size of max.
~64 kByte and the second one to the logical subdivision of packets into
segments of 255 Byte size. I'm not sure how to rephrase that properly
though. Maybe it's good as it stands: that it is recommended to have 4-8
kByte size, but expected more commonly to be 50-200 Byte? I'm not
experienced enough to make anyone of these statements. Monty, your take?

Cheers,

Silvia.