[theora-dev] Cross-Compiling VP3 lib on Linux

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Tue Aug 6 09:07:38 PDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Daniel B. Miller wrote:

> I was just wondering when/if you plan to release the source code to this
> project, as a portable version would be a great help for Theora generally.

        Oh...well if you really want it, I can certainly make it available
for download. I'm hesitant to commit it to xine CVS because I don't want
the code to become a permanant part of xine in its current state. Tonight,
I'll package up the code along with instructions for incorporating it into
xine and post the URL.

        If anyone wants, I can make available my incomplete notes for how
to decode a VP3 stream.

        Thanks...

--
	-Mike Melanson