[Theora-codecs] ls there a full decoder source?

Don Pedro anothrosko at yahoo.gr
Sat Jan 7 11:44:45 PST 2006

Hello all and happy new year! This is my first post.

The facts:
__________
*I need a windows version of decoder for Theora
encoded HD video.

*I dont need sound support at all.

*I read/saw that the sample player in the source is
not working on windows.

*I'm new in codecs and directshow etc but I write c
and assembly.

*I have MS VC++ .NET v6 standard but I could purchase
another package if necessary.

The questions:
_____________
1. Is there a full source for a Theora decoder working
on windows which I can easily compile and run?

2. If not, is there an older full version maybe?

3. Can you suggest me what steps and actions are
required for me to end with such a full decoder source
working on windows?

4. Does the Theora license include the decoder?

4. Do you believe that can be optimized 4x faster than
the playback of Video Lan for Theora video on MMX/SSE?

Thank you for reading this, any response will be
appreciated!