[theora-codecs] printing and recording permission

noriyuki ishii ishii at k-max.co.jp
Mon Mar 8 23:40:56 PST 2004

    hi, I`m Noriyuki working for Limited Company K-MAX.
    Our Company is editing the magazine "DVD COPY".
Since I`d like to introduce your software "VP3". May I have
your printing permission of that.
   The magazine has attached CD. So please give the permission that
record the appendix CD.
   I am not good at using English so please forgive me, if you do not
feel good.
thank you.

<Editorial Department>
Limited Company "K-MAX"
Editor in Chief  :  Shinichiro Koyama
E-Mail  :  koyamash at hh.iij4u.or.jp
Phone  :  81-03-5958-7944

<Publisher Agency>
Kasakura Publish Company

<Sender>
Noriyuki Ishii "Editor"
E-mail : ishii at k-max.co.jp
Adress : Minami Ikebukuro, Daini Maeda bldg. 3F
                 Toshima-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 171-0022