[theora-codecs] Installation Problems

Frédéric Michaud fred at zarfprod.com
Mon May 12 01:40:38 PDT 2003

Hi from France,

I don't know if I write to the good address... But I have an installation
problem on 3 G4 computers with Jaguar 10.2.6, french version.

At the last step the installation begins but stops at 5 % !

It's written "Des erreurs sont survenues" and "Veuillez réessayer
l'installation."

(Translation : "Errors" and "Try again".)

Instead of an installator, if we can only have to drag the quicktime
extension into the Library/Quicktime folder, it can be easier !

Thx reading me.

---