[theora-codecs] FW: 3274253-docked On2 movies don't draw the video frame

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at xiph.org
Thu Jun 19 07:48:21 PDT 2003

Hi. Yes I can confirm that VP3 movies do not draw video frames when playing
in the dock.  They continue to play correctly however when undocked.
At first glance fixing this would require a change in the blitters, which
are written in ppc assembler, so outside the scope of my knowledge. I will
however try to find some time to diagnose the issue correctly and maybe
document it if someone wants to give it a try. There is no information
available about specific requirements for movies playing from the dock in
QT's developer documentation or ADC.

Regards,
Mauricio