[theora-codecs] setting things right (side up)

dan miller danbmil99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 10:26:21 PDT 2003

since no one has responded on theora-dev, I'm posting this here

Theora apparently does not invert the image like VP3.  This is bad because we will not be able to
losslessly transcode stuff from VP3 to Theora or vice-versa.  Can anyone pinpoint where in the VP3
logic the decision is made to scan the image from the bottom-up, so we can diff it against the
Theora code?

thanks - dan