[theora-codecs] Re: 3274253-docked On2 movies don't draw the video frame

Mauricio mauricio at xiph.org
Sat Jul 26 18:17:31 PDT 2003

Thanks a lot for your patch, Steve. I tested them under OS Classic and
OSX, using a G3 and a G4 to make sure all blitters were used. Everything
is ok, and changes are commited to CVS.

An updated 2.7.0 build for the Mac codecs is now available at
www.theora.org, following the legacy codecs link, and replacing 2.6.2.
Please notice that most users do not need to bother downloading the new
codec, since the only change is the ability to play movies correclty in
the OSX dock. The Mac Classic is also patched for consistency, since it
shares decompression/compression libraries with the OSX version. Windows
versions do not use any of the files patched, so the binaries were not
updated at this time.

Jack (or Dan), let me know if any one of you have contacted Apple so we
can update the automatic distribution packages.  I will bring this issue
up in the next monthly meeting.

Regards,
Mauricio