[theora-codecs] Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:07:15 -0000

John Chewter john.chewter at keyneimage.fr.st
Mon Feb 24 10:06:44 PST 2003

Hi I'm New here.

Two points............

1/

While trying to recompile vp3 It cant find the include file iaxmm.inc

There are links on the site for this but they link to the Intel site - where
it says they have removed this file.
It says use the MSC++ processor pack.
This I did but it seems one of the parts of the macro is not exactly
incorporated as it errors on compile with a def missing.

Could some kind sole please email me a copy?

2/

After using the precompiled vp3 codec several times (vfw version) it
crashes - looks like a memory leak.
Encoding/decoding.

Any clues?

Keyne Image - Medical Software & Systems
Milton Keynes, UK.    ++44 (0) 1908 240221