What about the QT6/scaling issue? (was Re: [theora-codecs] Call for bugs and suggestions)

Apollyon spambrat at paypc.com
Thu Apr 24 14:11:16 PDT 2003

> I can not reproduce this on 3 different test machines (XP, 2000, 98SE), all
> with QT6.1 and the codec downloaded automatically by the player (currently
> 3.2.6.0). I also compiled version 3.2.6.1 against the QT6SDK headers on
> Windows.

Hrm... my version (as downloaded from the vp3 website) is 3.2.1.3, modified
date is Wednesday, April 25, 2001, 3:27:20 PM filesize=733 KB (751,104 bytes).

The rest of my system information is as follows:

OS Name				Microsoft Windows
Version				4.90.3000 Build 3000 (Millenium)
Processor			AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ AuthenticAMD ~1666 Mhz
Total Physical Memory		767.43 MB
Available Physical Memory	585.18 MB
Total Virtual Memory		895.43 MB
Available Virtual Memory	713.18 MB
Page File Space			128.00 MB

Software: Quicktime 6.1 Pro (downloaded three days ago).
          Internet Imploder 5.5 + all service packs (fresh)

> Do you have access to a machine where you can verify this, or is it
> something that you have heard? Any specific info about the configuration, or
> a sample video that I can use to reproduce it? I have not tested against
> QT6.0, maybe it is something that Apple fixed in the 6.1 update?

I am using the very machine right now.

=R=