[Speex-dev] speex with jitter buffer

nomprenom nomprenom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:28:55 UTC 2021

Hi,
I'd like to use the speex encode/decoder library with the speex jitter
buffer.
I took, first, the project "speex" from https://gitlab.xiph.org/xiph/speex
There is a nice sample in the directory speex_client/ which is using
speex_jitter_buffer.h which itself is using <speex/*speex_jitter.h*>
I couldn't find this include file in the project.

I checked in the project speexDSP and found it.
I thought, maybe, speexDsp is the new "speex" because it's deprecated.

The problem is, now, with speexDsp I can't find the "speex.h" header and
can't find either the speex_decode_init(), speex_decoder_ctl() APIs.
It's only in the sampledec.c in the doc/ directory of speexdsp

How can I use the speex decoder/encoder with the speex_jitter api together ?