[Speex-dev] 答复: Security question 请秦卓转发如下邮件给speex开发团队

qinzhuo (C) qinzhuo2 at huawei.com
Mon Jul 2 13:53:06 UTC 2018

Hi:
In the using the speex software, we found that the "speex_alloc" of the code did not check whether the memory was allocated and used it directly. Is there a security risk? Is there a solution for this?

For example(Attached code screenshot):
speex-1.2rc1: sb_celp.c  Line From 242 to 251.  (in function sb_encoder_init)