[Speex-dev] Resampler resetting

Steven Eckhoff steven.eckhoff.opensource at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:16:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am working on a simple application to test libspeexdsp and tinyalsa for
use in and Android HAL.

Currently I am inputting know input (4096 samples of continuous stereo sine
at 1.5Khz sampled at 48Khz). I am getting out mostly valid output, but
periodically I see the signal go to zero as if the resampler was reset. The
sound that I am getting out has a flutter to it.

According to the archives this does not seem to be a known issue, but I
thought I would ask if someone has seen this?

I am using version speexdsp-1.2rc3

Regards,

Steven