[Speex-dev] Error when compiling FFmpeg with speex-git.

Tristan Matthews le.businessman at gmail.com
Fri May 16 15:24:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 1:58 PM, batguano999 <batguano999 at zoho.com> wrote:

> Hi
> With 32-bit Xubuntu-14.04.
> When I compile FFmpeg from git using speex-1.2rc1 it builds OK.
> When I compile FFmpeg from git using speex-git it fails to build.
> (speex-HEAD-78cce67)
>
> It's not a big deal, I don't mind using speex-1.2rc1.
> But am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with speex-git?
>
> (I've put the details in a txt attachment to keep this email post
> uncluttered)

Yeah the issue is that the include statements for speex_config_types.h are
only
hit when building speex, not third-party libraries. This started in commit
ef80120166c3a2552f77008f40c59a84577a36b5
Ron, do you think those include statements should also just be generated by
configure (like we do for @SIZE16@) instead
of being ifdef'd?

Best,
Tristan