[Speex-dev] Acoustic echo cancellation

Li Maoquan limaoquan2000 at 126.com
Wed Apr 20 17:35:52 PDT 2011

Simply to say, in a quiet room, you can play a impulse signal and then find it's impulse response signal from the
microphone. For example, if the delay between the impulse signal and its response signal range from 500 to
3000 cycles, you can buffer the far-end signal to 0-300 cycles and set the filter length to 4000. It is also called
to align far-end signal and near-end signal.

BTW: Speex AEC is sensiive to mismatch between sample rates of capturing and rendering. But most low-cost
computer soundcards have this problem.