[Speex-dev] lpcSize

Shridhar, Vasant vasant.shridhar at harman.com
Mon Apr 11 08:05:01 PDT 2011

I would like to make lpcSize a multiple of 4.  In the current library for narrow band mode lpcSize is currently set to 10.  I would like to increase this 12 for optimization reasons.  Is it a simple matter of just changing lpcSize in the structures in mode.c or are there other implications to doing this?

I did try and change the value but I seem to be getting some runtime errors indicating a stack corruption.  This seems to indicate that I am not allowed to just change the value in the struct.  Is there a way for me to alter the lpcSize without having to rewrite sections of code?

Thanks,

Vasant Shridhar