[Speex-dev] AEC strangest behavior

Anton A. Shpakovsky saa at tomsksoft.com
Tue Mar 16 21:41:20 PDT 2010

Hi again. I've tried turning off one of the speakers, played with
polarity of the speakers - no effect.

I cannot say that echo is not removed at all - I definitely hear the
distortion of the echo but it still remains as an unpleasant

"robo-voice" in the background.

Is the speakers' volume level crucial for speex AEC, or it can
successfully adapt? I just can't understand why does it happening?

Attempts to use testecho.exe on not-working dumps were unsuccessful even
when I played with the signal delay values (it's not more than 10-20 ms,
sometimes even less), volume levels...

I will appreciate if somebody tries to check my dumps, that are still
here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/317389207/speex_AEC_test.rar.html

Thanks, Anton.