[Speex-dev] Work with speex

Viktor obolonj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:33:25 PDT 2010

Hello,

First of all i would like to say a big thanks for developers of this
excellent product.

My question is the following:
I need to read raw audio data from file and remove from it noise, echo
and perform some another stuff. Particularly to remove noise I'm using
the "testdenoise" sample as a template. As you know it reads data from
stdin. I read it from a file by chunks. Should I make speex encoding
of this input data at first, or I can just clear the noise on my
stream? If I should, than I can assume that after noise removal the
"cleared" data needs to be deencoded, right?

Thanks in advance for any help.