[Speex-dev] Palm OS port

Pietro Maggi studiomaggi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 04:43:16 PDT 2008

Yes, Palm OS 5 (GarnetOS) from Access is still sold and Palm Inc. sold
a couple of million of devices with it lately (the Centro is a
GarnetOS device:
http://blog.palm.com/palm/2008/07/over-2-million.html).
Regarding market penetration, well GarnetOS is loosing % since 3-4
years and, in the mobile market, seems that nobody knows what are the
smartphone market shares:

http://mobileopportunity.blogspot.com/2008/08/does-anybody-really-know-what.html

BTW: (here Palm devices are both the GarnetOS and the Windows Mobiles ones).

Best regards
Pietro