[Speex-dev] VS2005 build stability?

Keith Kyzivat kkyzivat at tripleplayint.com
Thu Oct 2 08:24:07 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+la at mega-nerd.com<mle%2Bla at mega-nerd.com>
> wrote:

> Keith Kyzivat wrote:
>
> > And Alex has told me that visual studio-built projects cannot link with
> > mingw-win32-gcc produced DLLs...
>
> This is only true when the DLL being called exports C++ name mangled
> symbols.

Is there a way to get mingw to produce the same name mangling, to get around
the issue?
I know this may not be the case for speex, but I'm curious for C++, because
I would *love* to get rid of the VS project files for another project (which
uses C++).

If not that, are there any tools that can alter a mingw-produced DLL
(produced from C++ code) to make it linkable to VS produced executables?

--
Keith Kyzivat

SIPez LLC.
SIP VoIP, IM and Presence Consulting