[Speex-dev] trouble in compress and decompress audio data

jacob.gu leeping_gu at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Mar 12 23:30:19 PDT 2008

i have some troubles when i compress and decompress audio data captured by sound card in my vc++ program. now i wanna to ask one question: before compress audio data, i should to set any options about speex codec need to know first. i known create a speexBits object, to call speex_encoder_ini method, to call speex_encoder_ctl method and so on, but i don't know how to set options these method need and what exactly mean about thest options. Please help me, thank you a lot