[Speex-dev] speex echo problem in my own softphone to POTS
drawncat at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:18:04 PST 2008
I use SpeexEcho in my own softphone using MGCP protocol register to a PBX under WindowsXP in my laptop.
I make a call:
softphone ---> PBX ----> MediaGateWay ---PotsLine---> Traditional Phone.
In the other side(TraditionalPhone), I did not here any echo voice, SpeexEcho works well.
But, if I let laptop to make some sounds, such as play music, I heard all the voice returned back in TraditionalPhone. It seems SpeexEcho stops to work.
What I have done In my softPhone project with SpeexEcho are these:
1. prepare a buffer with 4000 bytes deep.
2. "state = speex_echo_state_init( 160, 1280 )" then:
3. put waveData(wHdr) into buffer after "waveOutWrite(hWaveOut, wHdr, sizeof(*wHdr))"
4. in "WaveInCallback" function: Get waveData From buffer, and use "spxec_echo_cancel(state, waveInData, DataGotFromBuffer, tmpBuffer,0)"
5. then push tmpBuffer to Encode Module, package to G.729 to network. NickMSN: drawncat at hotmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Speex-dev