[Speex-dev] Determine number of 20ms frames in packet - without decoding

Alexander Chemeris Alexander.Chemeris at sipez.com
Tue Feb 12 07:47:20 PST 2008

Hi,

On 2/9/08, Jean-Marc Valin <jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Alexander Chemeris a écrit :
> > Hi Jean-Marc,
> > Is your proposition that ever this code will be written in terms
> > of internal Speex bits it will be included into libspeex still in force?
>
> yes. I'd like to include that if someone writes it using SpeexBits.

Here is first attempt. I'm sending it here for review - am I understand
you correctly? If general approach is correct, I'll change code to use
modes from modes.c.

One question - as far as I understand, to get number of samples
we should not parse WB frames even in (U)WB mode, becuase
in WB mode "meta"-frame consist of NB frame, and WB frame.
Is it correct?

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.