[Speex-dev] why is the last frame of the *.wav file processed twice in "speexenc"

Uday Shankar A. K. uday at chipwerks.com
Tue Mar 27 21:22:01 PDT 2007

Hello,

I would like to express my querry taking male.wav test suite as the specefic
example.

I observe that, in "speexenc.c", in "Main encoding loop (one frame per
iteration)",  during the last iteration of the while loop and its previous
iteration, ie when id == 300 and  id==299 the "input[ ]"  remains unchanged.
Why is it so, or is my observation wrong ??

In general I want to know why is the last frame of the *.wav file processed
twice in "speexenc"

Thank You,
 - Uday