[Speex-dev] Echo cancellation diagnostic code

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Mar 23 03:17:44 PDT 2007

All I can say for now is that:
1) My diagnostic tool does funny things that need to be fixed
2) It was probably also getting confused by the clicks at the end of the
files
3) There seems to be odd things with your recordings, though I can't say
what that would be. Are you changing something during the recording by
any chance? Note that if a person close to the mic of speaker moves,
that changes the acoustic path

	Jean-Marc