[SPAM] RE: [Speex-dev] Encoding audio sampled at 44.1 khz?

Aryasheel Pradhan aryasheelp at yash.com
Thu Mar 22 22:38:42 PDT 2007

Hi

Is the click sound due to the distortion or due to some programming
logic problem.

The reason is sometime back i integrated this whole encoder with the
recording application and i found out that when the encoder encodes the
whole buffer and waits for incomming buffer from recording module then
there was click sound produced in regular interval.I was trying to know
if it is the same bug i faced

Best regards,
Aryasheel