[Speex-dev] Performance of the acoustic echo canceller

William Zhang espzzh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:48:57 PST 2007

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I swithed to gmail. Should resolve the
formatting issue
now .

I did try another system which is laptop with built-in microphone and
speaker and it
also runs Windows XP. But unfortuatuley it is even worse.  I might be
able to get
another system to try it out.  I also tried the Ekiga client in Ubuntu
6.10 on my
laptop and I can also hear the echo.

What softphone are you guys here using and how is the performance? Is there any
residual echo you can still hear? Is there any working recording phrases I can
run it with the testecho and achieve a better ERLE than mine( the best I can get
is about 15db among all of my recording files)?

Thanks,
William