[Speex-dev] Re: Speex-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 21

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Sun May 21 14:29:06 PDT 2006

On Sunday, May 21, 2006, 15:00:05, jhuang at tjnet.com wrote:
> Sorry, I can not return your email immediately. I am out of office
> from May 18 to June 6, 2006.

His vacation program is obviously broken.

Rather than continue to get these for the next two weeks could one of
the list admins please disable mail delivery to that address?

--
rodd at polylogics.com    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching
Rod Dorman             may not be able to tell the difference.