[Speex-dev] About echo cancelling

손승원 ssw0725 at ncsoft.net
Tue Jan 31 00:51:31 PST 2006

There were little changes when I activate "echo cancel" without AGC.

And activating "echo cancel" with AGC results poor voice quality.

The relationship between input frame and echo frame is written to "very important" in SpeeX 1.1.11.1 manual.
And I use "previous decoded data" for echo frame.  <<<<---- no problem???

I show you again my code about "echo cancel".

// Initialize echo-canceller
echo_state = speex_echo_state_init(framesize, framesize*16/*filterLength*/);

speex_echo_cancel(echo_state, input_data, decoded_data, echo_canceled_data, residue);
Preprocess(preprocess_state, echo_canceled_data, residue);