[Speex-dev] Recommended GUI for Speex

me at sbooth.org me at sbooth.org
Wed Jan 18 11:10:51 PST 2006

Conrad,

Thanks for the information- it was a big help.  I am fairly happy with GUI
I ended up with- I posted a screenshot at http://sbooth.org/SpeexGUI.png

My approach is slightly different; instead of a drop-down list I just
threw everything out there.  I try and maintain consistency by auto
enabling/selection of other options as appropriate.  When the user clicks
the "Enable VBR" checkbox for example the VAD checkbox is automatically
selected if it isn't already; the ABR checkbox is only enabled if VBR is
selected, etc.

Again, thanks.

Stephen