[Speex-dev] Echo Cancelation

Edmundo Grune de Souza e Silva grune at land.ufrj.br
Wed Jan 4 10:14:55 PST 2006

Hi folks!

I am having some trouble in getting the speex echo cancelation to work
properly. I have read the manual that comes with speex-1.1.11.1, and the
example testecho.c; and have stritcly followed them. I have used the
tail parametrer that the manual sugests.

Still, I couldn't get it to work. Instead of removing the echo, it makes
it a bit louder or it just removes the hole thing (real voice + echo).

I was wondering if anybody has had the same problem, or if anybody could
give a hint on what to do.

Thanks in advance for you patience, happy 2006
                                Edmundo Grune