[Speex-dev] Speex Delphi/dll

Alex Bakaev Alex.Bakaev at citrix.com
Sun Jan 1 22:28:43 PST 2006

If you get BDS 2006, you will get C++ compiler as a part
of the package. Then you will be able to build a DLL or
static library (I think Delphi can link to C libraries).

If this is not an option for you, I will try to build you
a DLL. The only problem is that I'm not certain what
exported functions you'd need.

.a