[Speex-dev] Speex support for TI DaVinci processor

Jim Crichton jim.crichton at comcast.net
Tue Dec 5 14:00:07 PST 2006

There is a C6x simulator build next to the C55 build in the TI directory.  I run this multichannel on a C6415.  Your new board probably came with audio example code that could be used to interface to Speex.  I have never used the ARM/DSP single-chip combination (Omap or DaVinci) myself.

It is probably easiest to start by building an uncompressed example (raw samples), which will let you build and test the audio in/out and ARM/DSP interface. Then you should be able to drop Speex in without much trouble.

- Jim